ABOUT THE FUND
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) Fund was established in 1995 to help members control their long term workers’ compensation costs. Owned and operated by its members, the ABC Fund offers the same protection as an insurance company. With claims management specific to the construction industry and lower expenses, the Fund passes the savings back to its members. The ABC Fund has returned millions of dollars since its inception. The ABC Fund, like many highly successful group self-insured funds, allows both small and large businesses the opportunity to realize the savings.
- Owned and controlled by members
- 74% of eligible West Michigan members participate
- Members, NOT the insurance company, receive profits
- Rewards safety by returning profits based on your own track record
- Allows only the best operators to participate
- Board of Trustees comprised of ABC Fund memberS