Do you know an 18-25 year-old who would be interested in learning entry-level construction skills for immediate employment in our industry? The Construction Workforce Development Alliance (CWDA) is currently accepting scholarship applications for the third annual Jump Start program held at the GRCC MTEC (622 Godfrey Ave SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503).
ABC Western Michigan: SUMMER JUMP START PROGRAM
• Learn the basics of the construction industry
• Prepare for an entry-level construction position
• Receive MIOSHA safety training
• Earn equipment operator certification
• Get at least 2 interviews with local construction employers – guaranteed!
Monday, June 6 - Tuesday, June 28, 2016
Monday-Thursday 7:30a.m. to 3:30p.m. Friday 7:30a.m. to 11:30a.m
100% full tuition scholarships available to 18-25 year-olds. Recipients determined based on interest in the construction industry and not on academic achievement.